The Perfect Facial Hair Removal Method
Getting rid of unwanted facial hair can be messy, time consuming and painful, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are some of the important factors to consider when comparing facial hair removal methods. The best treatments should be:
- Painless: pain isn’t a price you should have to pay in order to get rid of unwanted hair. The ideal treatment should be able to do it without hurting or harming you.
- Easy: hair removal shouldn’t be messy or difficult to get right. The treatment should be as simple as possible.
- Quick: you can spend a lot of time looking for and removing unwanted facial hair, especially with time consuming methods such as plucking and hair removal creams. The best hair removal treatments should be over as quickly as possible.
- Permanent: the treatment itself should be over quickly, but the results should last as long as possible so that you don’t have to watch out for the hair coming back
- No side effects: many hair removal methods can cause skin irritation, ingrowing hairs, more visible regrowth and other problems. The ideal method would not cause any of these issues. It would just remove your hair.
Laser Hair Removal
Although we don’t yet have a perfect method of facial hair removal, the treatment that is closest to the ideal is laser hair removal. The best laser hair removal techniques are painless, although you may feel a slightly uncomfortable sensation during the treatment. It is very simple, with the laser device simply being passed over your skin, and treatment sessions for facial hair only take a few minutes. The effects are permanent as the hair follicles are destroyed. However, there can sometimes be some skin irritation and multiple treatment sessions are required to get rid of all the hair. The treatment isn’t perfect, but it is probably the best way to get rid of unwanted facial hair and to free yourself from having to think about it again.